Friday, 12 January 2007

ROAR!!!! Little Lion



Last night while scrapping with my friends, I re-did a layout that was done in a "lesson" environment. I really didn't like the lo at the time - the style of the lesson was too plain and quite rigid and just wasn't me. I'd been wanting to start over for quite some time.

Then after reading Ali Edwards book on Patterned Papers, I got all inspired when my box of SE arrived last week. I am so pleased with the result - I think I am MUCH more a colour girl than I am a plain girl!

The lovely items I used are BG blush papers, and Heidi Swapp Newspaper chipboard letter.

That makes me 2/52 and on track for one of my goals for the year!

That makes me HAPPY!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Kelly,
I found you - what a great blog I haven't really gotten it together yet certainly not like you! Great work - this LO is heaps better than the class we did and I too have plans to change mine.
Keep up the good work!
Love the HAPPY good mantra!
Vicky

Gillian said...

Kelly this is such a gorgeous LO...love your use of PP...
I've heaps of LO's I want to remake... one day... I've been scrappin for about 8yrs so some are so "um..lovely..LOL!"..
Cute little Lion you have there too.. :o)

Anonymous said...

love that blush range and what you have done with it. That book is the best. Last year prior to crafting connection and doing Ali E classes i struggled with using patern paper. Now I embrace pattern paper.

Keryn Campbell said...

That Layout is so much more you. It was great to meet the little lion today.

Anonymous said...

Good words.