Saturday, 6 January 2007

A christmas present

I made two of these mini albums for my parents as a gift this christmas. They were made using a Daisy D's kit - and I must thanks Scrapbook Central's Pip for showing me an example using simple embellishments (as opposed to the very embellished option that i was going to do!). the Simpler version meant that I COULD get 2 of them done in time for Chrissy!




I quite like the format of mini albums as gifts. It's kind of nice to be able to present something of you as well as the actual photos. I think it's also able to give the information behind the picture too so when you can't be there, the albums tell the stories just the same. Actually - isn't that the whole point of scrapbooking full stop???

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Such gorgeous boys they are ! What a joy to put them into a mini gift album ! lol

TFS !

Pearl

Rhi said...

Oh wow, such gorgeous little books, what fantastic presents.
Rhi x

Anonymous said...

awesome little albums Kelly. I agree simple is so much better when making gifts.

Gillian said...

Hi Kelly, this is just toooo cute.. what a gorgeous gift.
thanks heaps for stoppin by my blog, I'll be back to yours it's lovely.. TTFN Gillian :o)