Saturday, 6 January 2007

First Layout for 2007

OK, for the first one of the year, I didn't stretch myself too much at all. There was a great lo on one of the groups I go to (http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/NoCrapJustScrap/) and it made the homepage for the month.


I loved it so much that I just couldn't help myself and had to scraplift it to make it my very own. I really like how mine has turned out, but I have to say, Cassie, I think yours is still closer to my own style! Thanks for the inspiration - hope you like.

PP: SEI; Cardstock: Bazill; Ribbons: various from my LSS; Eyelets and HOHOHO jelly are from two different secret santas. Kindiglitz was also used here and there but I don't think it shows in the photo.

Anyway, I had fun doing this one. It was super quick. I've got lots of pics taken over the hols, lots of ideas - just need to get organised and on to it!! We won't mention all the other photos already taken and printed will we.....? Not just yet.....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done on your first layout for 07. Looks good. Love that pattern paper.