Tuesday, 30 January 2007

Re-enrolled

I'm not sure exactly WHY I've been procrastinating on this. Perhaps some inner wish not to carry on! I was sick last year - Pneumonia over Queen's Birthday and then diagnosed with Glandular Fever just a month later. I got REALLY far behind in the course work last year and only just managed to pull a passing mark in the exam. That was quite stressful - and with only one paper!

This year my plan is to do the first year of two papers. I asked my supervisor which pairing I should do - and inevitably it's the two that appear to be the "hardest" of the six :( I did think about not heeding the advice and pairing them differently. BUT the reality is I need to do them - and it DOES make sense to do them quickly after the intro papers I've already done. The theory being that I should still remember the groundwork info.

I did say "Theory"!

Anyway, I did it last night. I've re-enrolled. I'll be doing Business Law Practice and Property law Practice. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are the hardest two of the six! By the end of this year, however, I will be just one year away from finishing a Legal Executive Certificate. I've been doing this part-time so I can prepare myself for when Mr 2 starts school.

Now all I have to do is make sure that my timetables are done - I must make sure I schedule in my study time and not let my crafting time spreeeeaaaaaaaaaaaadd. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done for re-enrolling. That's great news. Thanks for sharing about the crying thing. Hate that kind of stuff in the workplace. Glad there was a happy ending.

Roo said...

Good on you re re-enrolling. Just been having a squizz at your lovely cards and lo's, just great.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)