Monday, 22 January 2007

Home again, Home again!

Oh, it's NICE to be home!

We've just had a small family break to the shores of Lake Rotoiti. DH has a colleague who has a bach on the shores and it was LOVELY to get away. Found where the sun has been hiding too - so managed to get all sunburnt. Oh Joy! Actually, it wasn't that bad - only hurt for a couple of days (!!) DH tried the dinghy as well as almost daily kayacking adventures. Mr's 5 & 2 LOVED the boating experience. not quite so sure about the fishing lark. It was their first time .... and I'm pretty sure they don't have the concept of paitience quite nailed!

I managed to get away for a few hours to one of the spas..........soooooooooooooooooooo nice!!

We have arrived back earlier this evening - and I have to say I am GLAD to be home. My own bed, my e-mails (I know, I'm so sad!).

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to you all. Will try to put up some of our fun pics soon. Yep, it'll keep me busy in my scrapping space!!

2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I'm glad you found the sun and managed to ditch the kids. See you Thursday.

Anonymous said...

welcome back to welly.....sounds like a break away was just what you needed to catch the sun that is.....