Friday, 9 February 2007

Weekly Dare for Ink-Stains



Okey-Dokey, I've just posted my first card in a weekly challenge over on a great Canadian site: Ink-Stains. It's a great card making community - very friendly ladies over there.


The challenge was: to make a card using a stamp of anything that can be found in the forest. This could be....a bird, bear, moose, insects, fairies, pretty much open really!


I have a neat dragonfly stamp so I thought I would use that.

Stamps are from Hastings Rubber Stamps and Hero's Leaves quartros, Bazzil cardstock, unknown pp, coke ring tab, metal brads, versamark ink, and the foil from a tin of Quik Milk flavouring.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This card is so pretty...I love the leaves in the BG and the embellishments!

Gillian said...

Ooooh... so that's what you used for that scrummy dragonfly.... my fingers are x'd... LOL!!!!

Leni said...

Pretty!