Friday, 9 February 2007

A RAK



I'm doing my first ever RAK today - someone on the SE forum has a Birthday. I won't names names just yet as I am hoping I will have time to run it over to her this afternoon.


I seem to be using a lot of serviettes at the moment. Would not have said it is a signature, but for the moment, it's allowing me to produce cards quickly.


A couple of scrapping buddies came to my house last night for our weekly get together. With so many ideas buzzing around my head at teh moment, I thought I would have been on a roll. Instead, I found myself working on another card - Mr 5's friend (the C-man) has his birthday today. I'm trying to work in a Spiderman theme. Hopefully it'll work!


I also signed up for a card swap - I need to make 5 baby cards. Remind me again quickly of my plan NOT to overcommit!


No comments: