Monday, 4 December 2006

I'm so tired from those pre-christmas late nights!

I'm not sure that I'm doing what most people do in the pre-christmas silly season, but it's exhausting none the less! I had 2 very late nights last week doing crafty things. I had a great time at both. But then on Saturday night I went and tried to finish the mat that I'm doing for Mr. 5. That meant I wasn't watching the time and before I knew it, it was midnight! And because our "darling" Mr 5 is waking up so very (and totally unreasonably!) early, I know i'm not catching as many zzzz as I need.

So, instead of doing all that house work that needs to be done, I'm blog hopping instead! There are so many really interesting places to go. I've been hopping from one scrapping blog to the next - and getting loads of inspiration. There are some seriously talented people out there.

I also spoke to my Dad over the weekend. He was asking for some ideas on what I might like for christmas. Don't you just hate that ??? I would so like a surprise! But then, he probably knows that it's good to get some ideas from me as we don't get to see each other that often. I'm so excited because he is coming up to us for Christmas this year. The boys are going to love it - he's built them a cubby house. WTG Dad!

Maybe I can put Mr. 5 out there and solve my lack of sleep issues??!

4 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I'd love you to join in with this weeks Dare.

Unknown said...

Hi welcome to blog world.I so know what you mean about lack o f sleep.

Good Luck catching up on your sleep!!!

Jane said...

welcome to blog world Kelly ! welcome from another mum of two boys !

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, Kelly! It's great you have joined in - now you are a follower no more - this blog is yours to create any way you want! Looking forward to seeing some of your work soon :-)